Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mexican Night

Hello Tuesday! but why can't you have been Thursday?  Just sayin :).

This week's theme was Mexican.

Liss made homemade Tortillas.  Might I say YUM!

And her coozie she didn't want to lose.

And I don't know what to say here.... :)

And apparently don't smart off at the girl holding the flour there hunny...

Fresh made chips like this beat the store bought stuff ANY day of the week!

I told Dick if this made its way to my yard, I wouldn't complain one bit :).

Sour cream, tomatoes & cheese for your Taco's.

Chili Verde with Pork Tenderloin.

Homemade Guacamole (or as Markie calls it, Guac-and moldy).  It was good though!!!

Mexican Cheese Soup

Bean Burrito's.

Taco Chicken... YUM!  Memaw did good here!

Cassie brought Carrot Cake

Memaw brought cookie bar thingy's.

And we even had a cute puppy to play with!!

Next weeks theme.... Asian!

1 comment:

  1. What the heck? So you had homemade Mexican twice this week? haha

    ReplyDelete